Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Book Club Field Trip: Willy Vlautin at The Crane Bar

Hi All,

It looks like there's a good bit of interest in a field trip to go and see Willy Vlautin doing a set and reading from his latest book 'Northline'.

It's on in The Crane Bar on Tuesday 29th April at 9pm, tickets are €15

Here are the details

As this falls on the same night as the discussion of 'The Silver Swan' we'll have to push that back.

Please comment here if you are interested in going to this gig.

Also what do people think, should we give another two weeks for 'The Silver Swan' or should we switch it to the week after the field trip?

Thanks,
Hugh

5 comments:

Tristan said...

I definitely intend going to this gig. Sounds great.

Tristan said...

I definitely intend going to this gig. Sounds great.

Anonymous said...

Myself and Caitriona will be going too. See you then. We don't mind if the next meeting is the week after or 2 weeks after. Looking forward to it, Anne Marie

Unknown said...

Yep... just picked up my ticket yesterday... should be good crack :)

Tristan said...

I'll try to get my ticket this evening for it. I hate being broke :(

I'm going to ask me ould buddy Willy to autograph my book on behalf of Galway Book Club...for posterity :)